Meg M. Fitzpatrick has over two decades of experience in the fields of Strategic Problem-solving, Leadership Team Development, and Organizational Design. Her business experience in methodical problem-solving began in the Dallas Office of McKinsey & Company, ranked among the top tier firms in the discipline of strategy. She has consulted with 100+ clients from mid-sized to Fortune 500 enterprises across multiple industries.
Meg develops long-term relationships and serves a trusted advisor to senior management teams, their direct reports, Board of Directors, and Private Equity investors. She becomes viewed as an extension of the executive suite and is known for her skills in facilitating dialogues, especially when an objective outside perspective is needed to uncover/discuss root causes of an issue.
• Columbia University, Graduate School of
• Winterthur Program in American Material '
Culture, M.A., duPont Fellowship
• Boston University, B.A., cum laude
• Board of Directors Emeritus, Dallas Architecture Forum
• Co-chair Emeritus Nasher Sculpture Center Avant-Garde Society
• Dallas Architecture Forum - Corporate Sponsor
• Dallas Museum of Art
• Crow Collection of Asian Art
• Nasher Sculpture Center
• The Mory's Association - Yale University
• World Affairs Council - Global Forum Member
VIRTUAL SESSIONS AND WORKSHOPS ARE AVAILABLE
Facilitating the dialogue about
your Strategic Decisions, Path, and People