Meg Fitzpatrick has over 25 years of experience in the fields of Strategic Thinking, Leadership Team Development, and Organizational Design. She has consulted with 100+ clients.
Her business training in systematic problem solving began in the Dallas Office of McKinsey & Company, considered by many to be among the top tier of management consulting firms, and ranked number one in the discipline of strategic planning.
She is a trusted advisor to senior management teams and Boards of Directors. She is viewed as an extension of their thought process and known for her expertise in facilitating dialogues about strategic decisions and paths under consideration.
• Columbia University, Graduate School of
• Winterthur Program in American Material
Culture, M.A., du Pont Fellow
• Boston University, B.A., cum laude
BOARDS / MEMBERSHIPS:
• Board of Directors, Dallas Architecture Forum
• Co-chair Emeritus Nasher Sculpture Center
• Dallas Architecture Forum - Corporate Sponsor
• Dallas Museum of Art
• Crow Collection of Asian Art
• Nasher Sculpture Center - Brancusi Member
• The Mory's Association
• World Affairs Council - Global Forum Member
VIRTUAL SESSIONS AND WORKSHOPS ARE AVAILABLE
Facilitating the dialogue about
your Strategic Decisions, Path, and People